Monday, April 06, 2009

Finished! Unoriginal Hat

Photograph 262

Photograph 285

Photograph 283

Here she is. I love this hat. Seriously, I cannot say how great this pattern is. Easy to memorize, easy to read, and easy to adjust for gauge.

I used Malabrigo Worsted in Paris Night. I am now addicted to Malabrigo. I have already purchased 4 skeins of Indigo (I think) with the plan to try to make Tomato with it. First I have two projects to finish up.

Anyway, here are the specs:

Pattern: Unoriginal Hat by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee (the Yarn Harlot)
Yarn: Malabrigo Worsted, Paris Night, less than 1 skein
Needles: US8
Mods: I cast on 98 sts to make up for the super bulky weight yarn. I knit an extra repeat of the cables before doing the decreases.

And thus ends my Christmas Knitting Posts. Four months later and I am up to date. Hopefully, I will update more now that I am without employment.

No comments:

Post a Comment