Monday, February 16, 2009

Stress and Stress and even more Stress

It's amazing how fast time goes when you are stressed about something. I have been beyond stressed about some things going on in my life, which included a 5-day anxiety attack where I thought I might be having a heart attack. I went to the doctor and got a couple of Rxs, including something for the chronic heartburn I was having. You know it's not good when you wake up in the morning with a bad taste in your mouth from stomach acid making it's way up your throat. eww.

Anyway, in the time I haven't been blogging, I have been knitting.

I've done the following:
Finished the stockings!
Fuzzy Feet for me
Chuthulu Hat for J
Unoriginal Hat for me
Started again on the BTS Vest

I am going to start looking at potential yarn choices for Baby Norgi from Knitty. I am planning to knit that for my nephew's birthday in December. (Why, yes, I do plan to start it in March) I want to practice steeking before I start my next 10 year project... the Ivy League Vest from IK.

We'll see how that goes. I'm hoping to do FO posts for my finished projects over the next couple of weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment