Thursday, October 30, 2008

Stocking Challenge- Days Seven, Eight, and Nine

It's not looking good for me. I will have to knit at least 4 inches today in order to get the stocking completed on Friday night. I don't know if it's going to work out that way. I just had a couple of crummy days where I just wanted to zone out in front of the TV. Yesterday I didn't knit a single stitch. But I'm not giving up. Tonight I have cupcakes to bake for work, but I should have plenty of time to get some knitting done and we've got no plans for Friday. We might hand out candy to trick-or-treaters or we will just keep the Reese's Cups and Take 5 bars for ourselves.

No pictures either, thanks to my moping about. Bah.

I am trying to decide what my next project will be. I've got two project that I really want to get done. The first is the back to school vest that is sitting in time out, and the other project is the pair of slippers that I am in desperate need of.

It snowed yesterday. I saw it. Stupid flurries.

No comments:

Post a Comment