Tuesday, August 12, 2008

August Hanami Challenge- Day 7

Alright, I'm on Day 7 and I managed to complete the first repeat of the basket weave chart over the weekend, which makes me want to keep knitting! 6 repeats to go! And the best part? So far I'm keeping up! I've knit at lunch every day that I said I would.

I took some pictures this weekend too. I have finished several more repeats since the photos were taken. Unfortunately, I have determined that it would be nearly impossible for me to complete the entire thing before the wedding in October. I would pretty much have to knit for hours on the weekends, and I've got other things going on, like Laundry, and Duke demanding attention.



Challenge Week 1



Challenge Week 1



Challenge Week 1



As you can see, it's still very small, but it's bigger than it was last week, and really that's all I'm looking for right now.



I'm going to be adding another couple of projects to my "To Do List". I'm getting excited about the cooler weather and cannot wait to knit some hats for my cousins and J, a vest for myself, and some socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment