Thursday, July 10, 2008

Finished: Mason Dixon Knitting Baby Bib

I don't remember the pattern name, or really, anything about the project. It's languished for 5 or 6 months waiting for me to get around to putting the button one. Yeah, thats all it was waiting on.



Stats:

Pattern: The bib from Mason Dixon Knitting
Yarn: Sugar and Cream, I think. The denimy color.
Started: Sometime in December 2007 or January 2008
Finished: July 10, 2008

Thoughts: Um... yeah, I forgot. It's been so long since I knit it. No idea. It couldn't have been that bad, really. Just lots and lots of garter stitch. Here's some detail shots.



Buttonhole detail



The button.




The Gift. It doesn't have a recipient yet, so I'm ready for someone to have a baby boy. I got the little stuffed monkey at Target on the Dollar Rack. I thought it would make a super cute gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment