Friday, June 27, 2008

Antsy

I am feeling so antsy lately. I just feel like I want to pack up my stuff and move half-way across the country, leaving everyone behind, except my husband and my cat. Not feasible in the least, but it's how I'm feeling- I just want to run away.

In other news, my tomato plant is holding in, I noticed a tiny yellow flower on it the other day! That flower will hopefully turn into the first tomato I've grown as an adult on my own. It's so exciting! My parsley is coming up too. Next summer will probably be too uncertain for me to attempt to grow anything, but the following year hopefully I can put in a proper, if small, garden. Why will life be so uncertain? We're hoping to put our house up for sale in the Spring, and hoping upon hope that it sells. We don't need it to sell like many people do, we're just ready for a slightly larger house (well, maybe a little less than 2x the size- we've only got 825 sq. ft. now!) in an area that would give us shorter and/or easier commutes.

FontStruct is something I recently found via the New York Times. I haven't tried it out yet, but it looks interesting. Maybe I can design a sweet font for a header for my blog and finally really work on opening that etsy.com shop I keeping telling myself to open. We'll see if that ever happens. I really need to refine my yarn dying techniques and my paper crafting skills. We shall see how it goes.

1 comment: