Monday, November 12, 2007

I'm Tired...

As much as I love my new job and the experience I'm gaining, the hour long commute is driving me crazy and sucking away my will to do anything but stare slack-jawed at the TV in the evenings. I feel crappy for doing it, but I just don't have the will or interest in doing anything else. I hardly play any computer games, though on weekends I usually catch up on my pogo.com addiction. But it's not all tales of woe and mouth-breathing. I am knitting a little. It seems to be ramping up. Maybe it's because I'm too ambitious. I'm making stockings for my H's family: Mom, Step-dad, sister, myself, and H. I started about a week ago. (It's November, the lighting sucks, so no pics yet) Yes, 6 Weeks, 5 stockings. I know it's not going to happen. I just don't have that much time. But I'll be happy if I get two done. I've decided to make felted stockings that will stand up on their own. So using the Fuzzy Feet Pattern from Knitty.com, I'm just going to knit the leg a lot longer and pray that they're not too small.

I've also started a more complicated pattern. Hanami. Luckily I do have picture of my FIRST cast on. Currently, I'm on #3, but my stitch counts look good, my life line is in, so I think I'm okay now. We'll see.

Photograph 438

Photograph 441

And Duke for good measure...

Photograph 451

Photograph 450

No comments:

Post a Comment