Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Finished Object- Elephant Toy from Last Minute Knitted Gifts

Isn't it ADORABLE!!

Photo 215


Specs:

Yarn: Knitpicks Swish Superwash (I love this yarn!!) on the Elephant, and Knitpicks Shine Sport on the Kercheif
Needles: US6 Bryspun Circs and Bayleen DPNs (argh)
Mods: None, really.
Started: Sometime in July
Finished: Sometime in July

Photo 216

Photo 219

Photo 220


It took me a long time to actually get the pictures taken and get to doing this blog post. I just haven't been in the mood for writing much here. But I think that will change as the weather gets cooler again.

These are the gift tags I made to go with the elephant and the Baby Hat.

My creation

2 comments:

  1. He (or she) is so cute. And I love the gift tags - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...what a cutie. I made the bunny for my baby, it's a fun, sweet pattern.

    ReplyDelete