Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sleepy... can't think of a title

I'm really tired today.

I have knit a little bit since my last post, but I just haven't felt like wrestling with the turtle legs. For some reason, knitting with US3s just doesn't appeal to me right now. So I've been knitting the baby hat, slowly but surely. I've been anxious lately, which makes me want to read. So since Thursday I have read 3 romance novels. If I wasn't doing other things, I probably would have read 6 or 7. I tend to loose myself in a story, which allows me to not think about whatever it is that has me anxious. Not that ignoring the problem makes it go away, but usually it's a problem that worrying about it won't solve. So now, that I've poured way too much out, I think I'll leave a picture of the Duke.

Pictures 002

No comments:

Post a Comment