Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'm Back!!

Not that I went anywhere or anything. But I've gotten my interest in knitting back! But first, to show what sapped my interest in the first place! The Kitchen Project: My creation Please excuse the mess of the kitchen. I don't think of these things when I'm going take a pic like this. I'm just so excited to have the project freaking done. Like the bookcase J built, that I somehow managed to get a pair of undies in the pictures. Yeah, that was brilliant! The other reason I got my knitting interest back is because I finally buckled down and started knitting the legs of the turtle. Yesterday I got two of the four done, today I will finish the other 2. DSC01228 Oh and I started yet another project and will be starting another one. I'm using Knit Picks Swish Superwash to make the Kids Cotton Hats from LMKG and the Stuffed Elephant from LMKG as a baby gift for a friend who is due in November. DSC01223 DSC01219 I also got Fitted Knits by Stefanie Japel. There are probably 10 projects in that book that I want to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment