Friday, June 15, 2007

Finished: Odessa!

Finished Objects Hats

I finished Odessa for J's grandma a couple of weeks ago.

I made a lot of mistakes in the hat, but I only had a week to complete it, so I had to let them go. Really, I was the only one who would notice so it's not a big deal. I love the yarn and the color and the pattern. I am so making more of these. There was one minor disaster though. I didn't have any US6 DPNs, so I was trying to use 2 circs in a completely f-ed up way once the hat was too small for the 16 inch circular needles. We were half way to his grandma's house, about a four hour drive, and luckily there was a Hobby Lobby! So I was able to find some Baylene II needles by Boye, and finish the hat in time. Well, we had to drive around the block a couple of times so I could get the ends woven in, but it was worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Your Odessa looks great! I really like how you format your FO reports. Do you print them out and keep them in a scrapbook?

    ReplyDelete