Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Yet Another WIP

Yes, that’s right, I’ve started ANOTHER project without finishing one of the 3 I still have ongoing. So here’s the Round Up:

1. Picovoli- I’m on the dreaded 4 inches of stockinette. I got the armholes done, which is much further than I got before! (Priority 3)


Photo 018
Photo 017
2. Sheldon 2- I’m nearly done with the body, I need to get some stuffing sometime this week. I hope to have him done before the 15th of June. (Priority 2)

Photo 020
Photo 022
3. Mini-Clapotis- I have hardly touched this guy in a few weeks. But it’s not due until Christmas, so I’ve got plenty of time. (Priority 4)

Photo 014
Photo 015
Photo 016
4. The newest project- Odessa- I’m making this for J’s grandma out of the recommended yarn- Rowan Cashsoft DK in a lovely burgundy color. She’s starting chemo for pancreatic cancer this week, so I wanted to do something nice for her. I started it on Saturday, and finished up the inch of ribbing super quick. I had to put it down until I could get some US6 16 inch circular needles though, so once I get home I should be off and running with it again.

Photo 011
Photo 013

No comments:

Post a Comment