Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Working Out and not knitting

I haven't knit in probably a week now. I just haven't felt like it. But I go in waves like this where I spend TOO much time working on knitting and then I'll spend no time knitting and too much on something else. My something else right now is cheezy romance novels. But tomorrow I will be hanging out with my knitting friend, so some progress will be made. I think I will focus on Sheldon 2. Another thing I started this weekend was exercising. Instead of running/ walking I've decided that my cardio will be gained by jumping rope. It's actually fun and A LOT of work. I was surprised at how quickly I was sweating last night. I'm going to be working my way up to jumping for half an hour a day. Right now I'm hovering around 10 minutes. I'm so completely out of shape. But I'm already sleeping better and I've only been getting cardio for a couple of days. I'm going to create a "reward matrix" and my rewards won't be food. They will be things like- new tennis shoes, new workout clothes, new workout equipment, new work/ dressy clothes, yarn, etc. I hope it works out for me. I'll try to post updates on my progress here.

No comments:

Post a Comment