Friday, April 06, 2007

It's a post-ravaganza!

I have a lot to post tonight. First there was my Finished Object that I finally got pictures of. And then my Friday Yarnography. I had completely forgotten because today was a holiday from work. Now I have WIP pictures!!

Ohh... What's this??

Picovoli Take 2- 5

Picovoli Take 2- 4

And some sexy WIP Shots! Picovoli Take 2- 1

Picovoli Take 2- 2

I'm using Shine Sport in Blush, the green is there to hold my "provisional cast on". It was discussed on the knittyboard that instead of trying to do a traditional provisional cast on, you could cast on in some waste yarn and then remove the waste yarn when the piece is finished. I wish I would have thought of that last year during my first attempt at the sweater.

Next up we have...

Fetching 2

I'm using Plymouth Suri Merino (color 799) and US7 needles.

1 comment:

  1. I have just literally today gotten some knitpicks cotlin to start my own picovoli. It's my first!

    Can't wait to see how yours turns out.

    ReplyDelete