Friday, March 16, 2007

Baby Sweater of Persistence- COMPLETE!!

I don't think I've ever been so excited about finishing a project. But this one, this is my holy grail so far. Seriously, a girl at my work literally screamed from the cuteness. I present to you the Baby Sweater of Persistence.

Picture 067

I wrote up the pattern, it's available in PDF format in the side bar. It's currently in draft mode, so if you would like to proof it for me, or if you decide to knit it, please email me at the address listed in the pattern. I would love to hear of your experiences, issues, or anything I may have done right. This is my first pattern, so I would appreciate any comments, but please be constructive. If it sucks, tell me why it sucks. *wink*

Stats:
Yarn: Patons Shetland Chunky Tweeds (72% Acrylic/ 25% Wool/ 3% Viscose) Color #67024
Pattern: my own
Size: 6 months
Needles: US10 Bryspun circular- 16 inch, US10 Brittany Birch DPN
Started: 3/9/07
Finished: 3/12/07

6 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful sweater. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!....I swiped the pattern from your sidebar too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! Love the cables! Great job on creating your own design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The baby sweater looks great :-) COngratulations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cute!!!

    And thanks for commenting on my yarn. We must have a lot in common!

    ReplyDelete