Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Ouch!

No real knitting progress was made yesterday, actually, I backtracked by frogging the scarf-hat. I did manage to knit a few rows on the stocking cap at lunch today. But the frogging isn’t the ouch part. The ouch part is my shoulder! I don’t know what I did to it, but I really slept wrong on Sunday night. Usually, when this happens it only lasts a day or so, but this one is really sticking.

I meant to tell this story yesterday, but I completely forgot. On Sunday I went to my Grandma’s house and my cousin was there with his 3 kids. I’ve talked about these kids a lot. There the ones that got a puppy for Christmas. Anyway, the youngest, a 5 year old girl, came up to me and said “Will you teach me how to knit?” Can you ever say “no” to that? Well, 5 stitches later she was bored with it, but I told her that if she ever wants to try again to just let me know. It was just so sweet and I’m sure someday she, and her older sister, will be knitters, and now that I think about it, even the middle brother has expressed interest in knitting.

1 comment:

  1. My nephew is still working on his scarf but he's still knitting since I taught him this summer! He's 12 though, so maybe in a few more years.

    Also - consider this your friday smackdown for lack of pr0n. =P

    ReplyDelete