Thursday, January 18, 2007

Friday Yarn

Cotton Today's yarn (yes, I'm a day early, but tomorrow is a busy day) is a ball of Sugar and Cream Crafters Cotton. Its a bulky 100% cotton yarn that my sister gave me for Christmas. I thought it was really nice of her to even think of me. And the colors are great. Perfect for yarnography.

Tomorrow, J and I are going to Columbus for the Detroit Red Wings/ Columbus Blue Jackets game. It should be awesome. I'm pretty excited.

I just got back from getting my hair cut and eyebrows waxed. I'm actually happy with how my hair turned out so far. My stylist recommended using a microfiber towel instead of a cotton one to dry my hair after washing because supposedly it will make my hair less frizzy. I'm willing to try anything at this point! I'm slowly moving away from using silicones in my hair products, but I don't know how I'm going to give up my Pantene Conditioner. I'm sure I'll figure something out.

I've been feeling pretty crummy after work lately, so I haven't been working on the stocking cap. Tomorrow I should have plenty of time in the car to work on it, and hopefully it will be finished by the end of the weekend.

1 comment: