Friday, January 12, 2007

Friday Yarn

Bronzed Green Mosaic

I'm sorry today's yarn is so late. Extenuating circumstances I assure you. Today, J, had 2 wisdom teeth out, and I've been spending the day taking care of him. I've got him settled in watching a movie, so I could take my pictures. This is Cascade 220 Bronzed Green Heather (#2446). These were the best photos I could get with the terrible winter lighting. The first picture is the most accurate color-wise, but it doesn't really pick up on the spectrum of color in this yarn. The WIP is the Stocking Cap for J's Step Dad.

3 comments:

  1. Nice composition. Would love the yarn as a cardigan too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if the colors didn't quite come out, I can still tell its a really intersting color. I hate when the sun doesn't play nice on picture days.

    Love the combo of pr0n and WIP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I bet the hat come sout great!

    ReplyDelete