Thursday, October 12, 2006

When did winter come?

It's October in Detroit. The leaves are turning, the daylight fades earlier, and the Tigers a probably going to make the World Series, which is AMAZING. And, it's SNOWING! Snow. It's not supposed to snow in the beginning/ middle of October!
 
I really don't have that much going on. I've been watching a lot of sports lately. I've been trying to keep up because the other members of the management team are CONSTANTLY discussing sports. So I figure I better have at least a small understanding of what's going on. Unfortunately Hockey is not often discussed, which is where my sporting interest lies.
 
I have not been knitting at all in the last few days. I just haven't felt like working on anything. Today might be different with the snow falling and whatnot. But I'm not counting on it. We haven't made any plans for this weekend, so I should be able to do a good amount then. I've got a couple of movies to watch, and the On-Demand Cable is working now, (It stopped working for a few days. I was not happy) so we should have a pretty lazy weekend.
 
---------- 3 hours later
Okay, so get this... It's SUNNY now! I'm sure it's cold as hell, but it's sunny. I love Michigan!

No comments:

Post a Comment