Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Of training and knitting

Yeah, sorry I missed Friday's yarn pics. I was at 2 day training for ISO 14001 and really didn't have time to deal with even the simplest updates. I hardly even checked my email. Since my last update I've finished the first Branching Out that J asked me to knit, and I've been working on a test knitting project that is currently super-secret. But it's really fun, and I'm almost done with it. And then it's time for another Branching Out (groan). I love the pattern, but you can only knit it so much.
 
I have not been sleeping well the last few nights. On Saturday night I tried to go to sleep at 2am, and spent 2 hours tossing and turning, trying to turn off my mind, and finally went to the couch and slept. Sunday night I took some nyquil (usually a half or quarter dose, just enough to help with falling asleep, but not enough to keep me asleep when my alarm goes off) and slept pretty well, but last night I spend another hour tossing and turning, but I was eventually able to turn it off and sleep. I hate to take nyquil too much, but sometimes it has to be done.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment