Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I'm Glowing!

For some reason, there is very little that makes me feel better than buying yarn. Today I bought 2 skeins of Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool. The yarn is for the 2 branching out's J asked me to knit for his co-workers. I got color #33, which is a Charcoally Black/ Grey, and color #26 which is a nice bright pink. Hopefully, I can get a hold of a camera that is as good as, or better than, my old one so I can get some good yarnography. I'm just too picky about how the pictures look now. I got spoiled with that camera. The old one was 5.1 megapixels, which while not top of the line still took a good picture. All anyone else around me seems to have is 2 or 3 megapixel cameras. Which isn't bad, but J and I upgraded for a reason. I guess the old saying is still true- Beggers can't be choosers!
 
Still no knitting last night, but I have a feeling that J wants me to start on the scarves tonight, so knitting will be abundant. I think I'll start with the charcoal first, and then do the pink one second.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment