Friday, September 08, 2006

Final SP7 Package

And my camera is still broken, so no pictures to be uploaded. And I wish I could send pictures. Nederlass completely blew me away with this one. She sent me 3 Skeins of Noro Kureyon in a great pink, yellow, green colorway. (color #95 if you are so inclined), a bar of hand made soap (raspberry scented), a gift pack of Burt's Bees lotions (I've been wanting to try them), and a pattern for really cool gloves! I am so excited, and over spoiled! Now, if only the international postal system would get the final package for my SP (upstream, I think?) to her all would be right in the world! Oh, and I nearly forgot the Siamese Kitten card! Thank you so much Nederlass! And you being scattered across the world just made things more interesting. You've been a FANTASTIC SP! PS: Even Duke likes the soap!

1 comment:

  1. I'm really glad you like everything. It's been my pleasure!

    I'll be checking in here every once in a while. give the Duke a cuddle for me. ;)

    Love, MJ

    ReplyDelete