Saturday, August 19, 2006

Christmas Planning Already!

Yep, I'm planning my knitted Christmas Presents! My Grandma is going to get an Airy Scarf from Last Minute Knitted Gifts in Woodland Sage Knit Picks Shimmer. I can't wait to get started, but I need to get two other projects done first... The Baby Blue Hat and a baby sweater for my friend. I've decided that I am going to make the placket front baby sweater from the same book as the Airy Scarf. Can you guess what book I just bought??? Hmm, what can it be? Maybe Last Minute Knitted Gifts??? Who would have thought?

1 comment:

  1. I love Last Minute Knitted Gifts. So far I've only done a small version of the bag pictured on the front, but it turned out really well and I'll definitely be trying out more of the patterns for Christmas presents.

    ReplyDelete