Sunday, July 09, 2006

I'm knitting LACE!

Please excuse my excitement, but after 4 tries of Branching Out, I've actually got it going! Turns out I was doing my yarn overs wrong. Yes, the yarn overs. I'm completely mystified myself. Hooray! Vacation is official over tomorrow morning. I do not want to go back to work. I do not want to think about work, but over the last week I've had 2 work related nightmares. Yippie. Yes, I am much happier in my new position, but in the chaos of last week, when Duke was sick, I kind of got promoted. I'm only saying kind of because I will still be doing my current job, but now I will be the admin to the plant manager as well. The current admin just got promoted into another department, so I will be learning from him. But he is not going to be in on Monday and Tuesday, so I have to do part of his job which I have done before, but it's been six months, and I'm not quite sure I remember exactly HOW I'm supposed to do it. It's not a huge deal if I get it wrong, but still. I don't want to look bad. But now, I'm going to knit more lace, though I should work on Picovoli.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for starting Branching out! It's looking lovely so far.

    Just want to let you know that you can start looking at your mailbox.... ;)

    Good luck at work!
    Your SP

    P.s. Did you get all my e-cards?

    ReplyDelete