Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Frustration

I don't know what was going on last night.  I could not knit worth a damn. I think that even though I knit 5 or 6 rows on Branching Out, I only got 1 row further. Yes, I had to tink back that much. It was terrible and frustrating. But I haven't given up. Instead I finished up all but one row of the yoke on Picovoli. I want to get longer circular needles before I do the armholes though. Guess I'm just going to have to buy some new needles. Darn. I'm so sad about that... lol.
 
I don't know why today is so bad. I just feel grumpy. I don't really want to do anything. Of course there is tons of stuff to be done, as we had the plant shut down for a week, so I know I'll find something to do. In the mean time I'm just going to continue to write this.
 
Hmm.. Happenings in the land of Me.
 
Knittyboard SP7- I'm getting my secret pal package ready to send out. I need to visit a yarn store to get some needles. I figure I'll get a larger set of needles and a smaller set. Maybe US 8s and US 2s or something like that.
My secret pal emailed me to let me know that I had a package on the way! WOO! Hopefully it will arrive today and make me feel better and get past this knitting block. ;)  Oh, BTW: Secret Pal- If you are reading this, I did get your e-cards, and I still have no clue as to your real identity. I don't even have a good guess. But you did say your package would likely give it away, so we'll see if I figure it out. But just so you know, I'm TERRIBLE at guessing games!
 
Family- We had a get together on Sunday, and Little Girl, who's 4, had a 2 hour melt-down because she did not want to eat her dinner, she wanted CANDY, and she wanted it NOW! Yeah, that was the best birth control ever. I'm back on the "I don't want kids" side.
Otherwise, great food, good company, and I got a repeat or two done on B.O.
 
Project Spectrum- I got some great pictures uploaded into the Flickr group, and I've included my yarnography, as well as the picture with Duke's purple bandage. If you want to see any or all of my pictures, you can click on the Flickr badge on the left.
 
Work- Meh. You know that feeling after a week of vacation. You know, the one where you just don't want to work anymore. It kinda over rides the relaxation that vacation gives. Yeah. That's where I'm at today.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, there will hardly be any guessing, trust me! ;)
    I'm psyched to find out what you think of it. It's just some bits and bobs... ;)

    Happy knitting!

    ReplyDelete