Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Tuesday Blahs

I just feel "blah". I'm tired, and have been super busy in my new position. No time for the Knitty Board from work. I actually feel kinda weird writing this here today.
 
Here's a quick run down of what's new and exciting:
 
Knitting: Picovoli is coming along, slowly but surely. I got a few rows done over the weekend, but I just can't seem to sit and work on it for a long period of time.  I'm really having to restrain myself from casting on for Branching Out with the Alpaca yarn my SP sent me. It's so soft and fuzzy... It'll be a beautiful BO. As for the Daffodilly scarf, I haven't really touched it recently. I'll have to start working on that one again. Maybe I can even finish it quickly, and get started on B.O.
 
Reading: I finished the Da Vinci Code in about 24 hours. It was a great book. I started it Sunday night, read through my lunch on Monday, and then sat down with it at home after work on Monday. It was a really quick read for me, which was great. The story was very interesting, which now makes those History Channel Specials make more sense. The whole concept is quite fascinating. I think I may have to do some more research.
 
Secret Pal: The package to my SP is ready to go out. I'm not going to tell what's in it, as I have no idea if she reads blogs or not. I'm trying to think of a clue to email her so she can try to guess my identity. It's kind of hard to think of something because I don't put too much of myself out here. Oh well, I'll figure it out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment