Sunday, June 18, 2006

PROJECT FINISHED SCHOOL

I can finally show off the completed Project Finished School! It's a French Market Bag, made much taller with longer handles in Cascade 220 Citron and Turquoise Heather. It turned out perfectly, and my cousin LOVED it. I even found a photo album at Target in the same colors with a palm tree on it, which I included in the gift. I wrapped everything up in white tissue paper with a turquoise ribbon with lime green polkadots. I am so glad it turned out well and everyone was happy.

2006 photos 069

7 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful! The colors are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really great. I like how one set of stripes gets wider while the other gets narrower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty! I love the way the Cascade felted. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag is SO cute. I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a wonerful bag! I also like the stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors and stripe pattern! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Awesome job!
    I made an FMB myself and used a very similar blue. ;)
    I love how you got the colors to interlock like that!

    *Applause*

    ReplyDelete