Wednesday, May 03, 2006

It's raining, it's pouring...

Last night was so nice! It rained all day, and when I got home, I put dinner in the oven (Cheese Noodles by Paula Dean- though I add mozzarella cheese and cooked chicken), brewed up a pot of tea (Christmas Morning Black Tea by The Stash Tea Company), opened the shades in the living room, and watched the rain while knitting on the daffodilly scarf.  J was late getting home from work, so I had some peace and quiet time. 
 
My friend "The Nurse" called me as well. I miss having him living near by, we talked well past an hour since he had a crappy day at the hospital he works at. Apparently interpersonal problems and the low morale of some of his co-workers is making his job more stressful than it needs to be. It sounds like he may be moving back down into this area though.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment