Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Disappointment in Detroit

Well, the Red Wings missed the boat. It always seems to happen like that. We either get to the Cup, or we lose the race at the starting line. I had to be a pessimist, but if you are a Detroit fan you had to see it coming. The team just did not play together the way they played in the regular season. It happens, and if you are in Detroit it happens regularly. *sigh* I really wanted to catch up for lost time and watch throughout the post season. Last night I uploaded a bunch of photos for Project Spectrum, both finishing up the April Yellow and Orange, and beginning the May Green theme. You can find all of them here, and see a few samples.

As part of the Project Spectrum, I took some close-up pictures of Project Finished School. I'm near 3/4 of the way done with Phase 2, which is the largest phase. I also took a couple of pics of the scarf I'm making with the hand-dyed.

I think I'm going to dye more yarn this weekend. I bought a big jug of vinegar and have all of the dye ready to go. I know I'm going to do a green in varying dye saturations, and probably a blue green variegated. I want to use the purple I bought too. Man, I'm going to have to make another knit picks order soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment