Friday, April 14, 2006

I have a secret!

Yea! I got some really good news yesterday, but I'm not supposed to know about it until I get the official letter. I'll just leave everyone guessing right now. Let's just say I started the holiday weekend with the right attitude. Phase One of Project FInished School is complete. Phase Two is moving right along. But I have my knit picks shine, and as soon as I get some new needles, I'm going to start Pivicoli. I don't think I spelled that right, but I'm not going to worry about it. I'm so excited. Happy easter everyone. I might be able to get more Project Specturm pictures up this weekend, but I don't know for sure. J got his new computer parts, so we were taking some of his and trying to make them work in mine, and it wasn't going so hot on Wednesday night, and I haven't felt like messing with it again. Mine is working enough to have the internet, but my USB ports are not hooked up. This weekend the computron should be better than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment