Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Yet another FO without a picture...

I finished binding off the Julie Scarf. Finally. The scarf took me 3 weeks longer than it should have, what with the multiple frogs and general feeling of just not really wanting to knit. But it's done now. It will be my first entry for Project Spectrum, since the main color is a lovely light pink. It's quite dainty and pretty, quite perfect for 4 year old Julie. I brought my camera in today, but I left the scarf at home, so there won't be any pictures until tonight or tomorrow, most likely tomorrow.
 
I have to work late tonight. It's time for the monthly meeting, that really is just a boring pain in my butt. It is an hour of overtime, so I cannot complain that much, but I still don't like it. I would really rather just go home, cook a nice dinner, and play some video games. Instead my night is going to be go home, cook a quick dinner, then go to bed early. But it will be okay.
 
I also cast on for a scarf for my grandma. Its in some Lion Homespun  that she gave me and its knitting up quite nice. I am having a problem with it worming, but its not a huge problem. I've got about 2.5 inches complete right now, and its seeming like its going to be a pretty quick knit, as long as I keep working on it. I'm going to try to get a few more inches done while I am on lunch. And, if I reach a goal of 2 inches done at lunch time, I'll take a picture of the work in progress.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment