Thursday, March 02, 2006

Lack of Drama is a GOOD thing...

Yes, it means I have almost nothing to blog about, but at the same time, I don't have anything to really worry about. 
 
I signed up for Project Spectrum. I am going to make one of the light tents described here so that I can start learning how to take proper pictures. I've asked  J to make me a proper one using wood, but I'm going to start one from cardboard, to see how it works. Plus, I see all kinds of great yarn pr0n pictures on the net, and I want to take my own. I have not decided on my red/pink subjects for March. I know the Julie Scarf will be perfect, once its done. Which I worked on it a little at lunch today. I think I only have 8 or 9 more rows until its done. It's a little less than 2 inches wide, so another inch or so would be perfect.
 
Maybe I'll try my hand at making beaded stitch markers, and make a set of red ones. I could also start something with my leftover ruby 220, from the FMB. Maybe a hat, with ear flaps.
 
For Project spectrum the month of April is Yellow/Orange. I hope to be able to take pictures of my spring bulbs for that month, as well as possibly trying to dye some yarn. I'm now dreaming of yellowy-orangey yarn that I will call "Daffodilly". Now, I just need to get some of the undyed Knit Picks Wool of the Andes.

1 comment:

  1. That photo tent is so cool. Thanks for the link! Thank you also for joining Project Spectrum. It sounds like you have some great plans ;)

    ReplyDelete