Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The stress of uncertainty and complication.

Oh man, things are getting complicated in my job search. Cryptic messages are getting clearer, and the possibility of an offer elsewhere is extremely likely. And there is still a possibility of layoffs at my current job. If the Job Fairy can spare some dust, a little luck my way would be great. I am not going to write much more than that, being this is a public forum, and ANYONE can find and read this, including current and future employers.
 
I haven't done any knitting since finishing the FMB, which is still damp. I was hoping to have it dry by today, but its not. I'm guessing it needs another day, maybe day and a half, but I'm putting up pictures. (to be edited in later this evening) I don't think I'm going to be doing any knitting tonight either. I have some research and thank-you-note writing to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment