Monday, February 06, 2006

Laundry Day!

Last night I posted a pic of the French Market Bag in all its completed glory. Now, tonight will be the art of felting. I really think its going to go well. I'm going to try felting naked (no, I won't be naked), as in, I will not be putting the item in a garment bag or pillowcase. Mostly because I do not have any suitable for the job. But I have a good strainer at the ready to scoop the lint out of the washer before it goes though the water pump. Just thinking about felting my bag makes me want to go home and stick it in the washing machine- but I have a few more hours of work to go.
 
Now that I'm done knitting my bag, I'm debating colors for my cousin's surprise. I have a whole list of colors ready to take to my LYS to see if I can find the perfect combination. I know the color is messed up on my monitor here, and at home, so its difficult to get an accurate judgment online.
 
I think I'm going to use my left over Cascade 220 to make a pair of Fuzzy Feet since I want to learn how to make socks. I have a little more than one skein of ruby and little less than one skein of grey leftover. That will teach me to read yardages.
 
Today we should be finding out the results of my grandpa's last scan for lung cancer. I can't remember what kind of scan it was, CAT or whatever, but he had to have it done last Friday because he had a bad chest x-ray. We are hoping it is nothing, because when the x-ray was taken he had pneunmia, was on steroids, and the comparison x-rays were taken before he had radiation treatment. But it may just be cancer again, which is not something I care to worry about until it's a problem. Upon discovery of it being a problem again, I can assure you I will be inconsolable, but I don't want to stress over something that has not happened yet.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment