Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I wish today was over

It's back to work day after the wisdom teeth. I am exhausted and still feel a little queasy. It's better though. I'm ready to go home though. My numb chin and lip are really starting to bug me.
 
I had a crazy dream last night. In my dream someone backed a semi trailer up to our garage, broke in, and started stealing stuff. I called the police, but the non-emergency line was busy, so after a few tries I called 911. The police showed up and arrested the 2 people, a man and a woman. Apparently there should have been a 3rd person, the girls boyfriend, but he didn't show.
As you can tell, I didn't sleep well last night.
 
I'm about 4 and a half rows into what I'm calling the "Julie Scarf". Its so pretty so far. Its a 5x5 rib pattern done the long way, and once I finish this row I'm going to switch to the solid pink and do a stockinette stitch center, then the other side will be the multi-color in the 5x5 ribbing. I should only have to do about 20 or so rows, since its going to be the long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment