Monday, January 23, 2006

No theme, just the weekend.

I think I'm more than half way done with the FMB. I've got the bottom done, and 7 inches of the bag body. I'll probably do 2 or 3 more inches, and put a stripe at the top. Then on to the handles and learning decreases! hooray! I really got a lot of knitting done this weekend. It seemed like every time I sat down I was knitting. And I'm surprisingly not bored with the miles of knit stitches. Probably because this bag is for ME! I've set a goal to be done by the 31st, depending on how I handle having my wisdom teeth removed.
 
My cousin, Julie, who is 4 years old, asked me to knit for her. I think I'm going to make her a scarf. I was going to make her a hat, but I don't have the right needles, and I don't really have the cash to buy some more right now. I think I'm going to do a K3 P2 rib scarf. I've never done that, so I'm going to give it a go. My mom has some Lion Brand Jiffy yarn that she was using for a scarf for Julie and didn't finish, so I'm going to use that. I don't remember the exact color, but its a variegated yarn with pink in it.
 
Today I should get my order from Stash Tea! I ordered a tea pot that I hope will match my kitchen and a bunch of tea. I think my next purchase from them will be the elephant tea pot. But that won't be until after car insurance is paid for.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment