Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Math is Hard!

I thought I was going to have to do 144 rows to get my 12 inches. For some reason instead of 6 rows per inch I was thinking 12 rows per inch. At least I don't have as much to do now! If I continue knitting my FMB at the rate I'm currently going I should have the body of the bag done by the end of the month. That's pretty quick for me. I should get started on my surprise project as soon as the color decision is made. I'm doing pricing exercises to see which yarn would be cheaper, but would still be good. I'm looking at Knit Picks Wool of the Andes as the best value. People on the Knitty board seem to have had good luck with it.
 
Friday we will have an Auto Show Special post. :) Thursday I am taking a day off work to go to the North American International Auto Show for J's birthday. I just know we will take 50 thousand pictures. I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment