Monday, January 02, 2006

It's Official

Today is the official start of the FMB. I figured out the M1 increase (and which one to use) and I am on the 6th row. It doesn't sound very far, but that is just on my lunch time, which includes eating and ripping out my original cast on. Because the pattern said to continue the pattern of increases until there are 200 sts, I made my own spreadsheet counter so I can keep track of which row I am on, how many stitches there should be total, and how many on each needle. I'll probably use 4 stitch markers once I get to the circular needles. I hate the end of the holidays. That's what New Year's Day signifies to me. The cloudy headed, hung over, return to everyday hateful life. Can you tell I'm feeling a little depressed? I was crying on and off yesterday as J and I ran our errands. He really tries to help me when I get down like that, and he does a good job. Stupid, but cooking helped. I made a big pot of chicken noodle soup. Yum! I know I have many blessings, and many many good things in my life, but sometimes the little bad things just start getting to you. I hope there are fewer of them this new year. I think it was the impending return to work that really got me down. Now that I'm here, I guess I'm okay, but hopefully I can get a new job that I find fulfilling and not draining, interesting and not poke-your-eyes-out boring, and a job that will take me places. Oh, and J and I might actually set a wedding date. We'll see how the tax returns do, and may plan a trip to Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment