Tuesday, January 03, 2006

It's Going to be a LONG day...

Last night J and I went to our married friends house. Typically these nights are comprised of the guys nerding out on Magic: The Gathering, and the girls watching romantic comedies and other chick flicks while knitting. I know, it doesn't sound like much, but its quite a lot of fun. Since our friends live in Ypsilanti, we went to Whole Foods in Ann Arbor so I could indulge my inner hippie. I'm making plans to go back there and buy some tuna steaks and maybe some raw shelled shrimp. Seafood of that quality is hard to get in the Midwest, unless I want to eat fish from local lakes and rivers. It is a lovely grocery store, mainly organic, sustainable products (or products made with organic, sustainable ingredients). I bought J his favorite beer and me a sampler of Tazo teas. The chai was very yummy this morning. We didn't get home until midnight. So that puts me at 7 hours of sleep before work... 6am rolls around and Duke, the little jerk, decides that its a GREAT time to knock over a jar candle sitting on a table in the computer room, breaking the jar, and scaring the bejesus out of me. So I'm tired, I woke up heart pounding, and now I just feel kind of weird. Like something is just off-kilter. On to the knitting, I finished row 13 of 49 of the bottom of the FMB last night. I'm up to 56 stitches total, which is a quarter of the way there. I'm sure the next 50 increases will take a bit longer. When J and I get our new digital camera I'll take a pic of my WIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment