Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I need more hours!

I am half way through row 49, once finished, I start working towards my color change. If only I had 10 more minutes on my lunch I would have more than finished it, so its waiting for tonight, which I wont have a lot of time either, as I have to work late tonight for a meeting. Its only an hour late, but late is late. My grandpa has to go for a CAT scan early next month. His latest lung X-ray did not come out right, and they want to make sure that the cancer is not coming back. I certainly hope it doesn't come back, after the surgery, radiation, and all, I just don't know what else they can do to get rid of it, which is something I don't care to think about right now. I feel better today, like the anxiety is not even there, so tonight I will try to sleep without Nyquil. Wish me luck and a good nights sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment