Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Dreams

Ever have a really weird dream, really vivid, but just weird? Not bad or good, but it still stays with you the next morning? Yeah, I had one of those. Weird. I must have gotten too hot when I was sleeping, but not hot enough to have a nightmare.
 
Anyway, I decided to go with 11 inches of red on my FMB, and am going to put 2 grey stripes at the top. I did realize that I have an extra stitch in the bag, so I'm at 201 instead of 200. Looks like I'm going to have to do a decrease. I am going to count again, just to make sure. Thank goodness this is going to be felted and my mistakes won't show. I would hate to have to frog back all the way into the grey part! That would NOT be cool.
 
So Friday I'm having my wisdom teeth extracted. Oh the fun. Hopefully I can find a cable long enough to go from the router in the computer room to my mom's laptop in the living room. If not, I'm moving the couch into the computer room. I don't know what I would do without my message boards and pogo.com. I don't think that Julie's scarf will take me very long to knit, so I may be able to start a hat out of my left over Cascade 220.
 
I've updated the layout of my blog. I know there is a problem with the header bar in IE. Please comment if you have any other problems viewing my site, and if you get any pop-up ads. Also, any comments on the layout, fonts, etc. would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment