Thursday, January 12, 2006

Aw hell.

Yesterday was a BAD day. Not just a "Grumblina" kind of day. A really BAD day. Work was more tense and uptight than it has even been before. I had the worst headache. It got better when I visited my grandparents, but it was worse when I was at home cooking dinner. Then dinner sucked, and I took some Nyquil and went to bed at 9:30. And, unfortunately, work has not lightened up any today. If I get that same headache, I am just going to go home. I typically have a pretty high stress tolerance professionally, but my gawd, this is getting unbearable. Here is a story to lighten things up a little: Article Here J and I drove past this spectacle as it was unfolding. I kept coming up with far-fetched scenarios that would lead the Michigan State Police to block off the entrances to the church during services on Sunday morning. Now we know. I'm nearly half way to the color change on the FMB. I'll be doing the happy dance when I actually get to use the red yarn again. And I know my cousin's favorite colors. Since she knows my blog, I can't tell what its for. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment