Friday, January 20, 2006

Apparently my email didnt work

I sent an email post today from work, but it looks like it didnt work. I'll see about that on Monday. I hate my job. I want to quit. That is all I am going to say right now. Here is my future car, provided I don't quit my job Monday. Yes, thats me. Yes, I have a stupid look on my face. But at least I dont have a water bottle hanging from my neck like the guys standing next to the car! I win! My future car is a Pontiac Solstice. As you can guess from my living in SE Michigan I am from a Big 3 family. I don't even bother to entertain the thought of buying an import. Lucky J, doesn't have those ties, so he gets to drive whatever he wants (and can afford, of course!). Im going to finish my glass of wine and hopefully start on another before dinner. It was that kind of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment