Wednesday, January 11, 2006

2 good things, 1 bad

Good #1. I got the increases done on the FMB last night! Woo! Just 8 more rows until the color change. I'm just trying to decide if I want stripes, random color changes, or just solid red on the bag body. I think I may just do a thin stripe near the top. This is going to take a lot on consideration.
 
Good #2. No Nyquil last night. Slept like a baby. :) I hope this ends the cycle for a few months.
 
Bad #1. I have had a tension headache all day today. It starts at the bridge of my nose, goes around on both side to the temples, and continues around to the nape of my neck and shoulders. For a little while this afternoon I thought it was going to turn into a full blown migraine, including nausea and sensitivity to light/ sound. Luckily, It receded, but its still a dull throb. I cannot wait to get home.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment