Wednesday, December 21, 2005

T minus 3 Days

Last night during the Wings game I managed to get up to Row # 20 done on Wrist Warmer #2. I've got 23 Rows to go. I'm going to make it a point to do 10 Rows today, and tomorrow, so that way I can start my next project immediately after Christmas. I think I've decided on the French Market Bag from Knitty™. Now, I need to choose colors and yarn. I'm leaning towards using Lamb's Pride or Lion Brand Fisherman's Wool, but I have to check the gauge first. Maybe I'll do that this afternoon.
 
The game last night was pretty exciting with the first Red Wing's shoot-out. I didn't think that Federov would still be boo-ed 2 or 3 years later, but man, does the crowd hate him. Really, after the things he said about not getting respect in Detroit, I'm not really surprised. He'll probably be boo-ed until  his retirement.  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment