Thursday, December 15, 2005

SNOW

It's snowing! We're supposed to get 4 to 8 inches of snow throughout the day. It looks to me like we've gotten 3 so far today. Should make for a fun drive home since the interstate I drive is the least used in our county, which means the other 2 get more attention by the plows and salt trucks.
 
I still have not cast on the next wrist-warmer. I think I will do that tonight. If only I could remember if I cast on 40 or 44 stitches on the first one. Looks like I have some counting to do, even though I'm 99% certain I did 44. With the snow, I think I'm going to turn the lights down a little, open the shades on the picture window, make a mug of hot cocoa, and just knit. Maybe I'll even put on some Christmas Music. Sounds like the picture of Americana. I wonder if I could get this one done in a week and a half. I would like to start a new project during the week that I'm off (one of the good things about working in the Automotive Industry right now is the paid holiday week between Christmas and New Year's.) . I'm trying to pick between too patterns on knitty.com, FuzzyFeet or Wavy. I'm leaning more towards Wavy because I want to take a class at my LYS for sock making, and I'll just learn socks then as opposed to teaching myself on FuzzyFeet. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment