Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Slow and Steady Wins the Race, Eventually...

"Slow and Steady" has become my motto with this dratted wrist-warmer. I believe I only need 2 more rows, since I got some done yesterday evening while watching Monster Garage on the Discovery Channel. I should have knit more and finished it up, but after spending 3 hours Christmas Shopping, I was BEAT. Tonight should be IT though. (I've been saying that for 3 posts now)
 
But my mom and I got J almost finished. I just have to run to a store today at lunch time to see if the one last item is in stock there. Also, my mom and I got a few gifts for me, and I gave her some good ideas of things to "surprise" me with. I really like shopping with her, the time we spend together is just as good, if not better than, the money we are spending.  
 
Oh, I signed up for the Knittyboard RAK. As soon as I have the addresses I'll have packages to send out. I'm really looking forward to giving and receiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment